- To turn the pano, click & drag with the mouse or use arrow keys. The mouse is used to change the viewing direction (panning). Click inside the applet and drag the mouse in order to change the direction and the speed of change.
- By pressing either the CTRL or SHIFT key before clicking inside the applet you can zoom in or zoom out, respectively.
- Use 'a', '+', '=' or '>' to zoom in and 'z', '-', '_' or '<' to zoom out the pano.
- Use 'space' to play/stop and 'r' to reverse.
- Use 'q' to toggle quality.
Low quality doesn't use smooth.
Normal quality use smooth for low speed.
High quality always use antialiasing.
Pressing 'v' displays version number.
Pressing 'f' displays the current pan, tilt and field-of-view angles. This is useful for setting initial views.
Pressing 'c' and clicking the mouse displays the current x/y coordinates in the panoramic image. This is useful for specifying hotspot parameters.